Maureen (Mo) Vázquez is a designer, a mom to four, a child of the 80s, and a life-long sticker lover. In 2014, after a career in design and corporate brand management, she launched Pipsticks, a subscription sticker club. Pipsticks sends gorgeous, high-quality stickers to subscribers of all ages every month.
In this episode Mo shares where the idea of creating a subscription sticker club came from, how she sources products, challenges of running a business and why connecting with your community is key.
- How Maureen got started with her creative business
- Why she launched a sticker subscription club
- How she sources stickers
- What her typical day looks like
- How her partnership with Workman Publishing came about
- The dark side of entrepreneurship
- Challenges and keys to success
PIMP YOUR BRILLIANCE ACTION CHALLENGE:
- Keep it simple.
- Connect with your audience.
- Focus on setting up your processes.
- The Girl On A Train by Paula Hawkins
- Tribes by Seth Godin
To Check Out
CONNECT WITH MAUREEN:
Website | Facebook | Instagram
CONNECT WITH THE SHOW:
Follow @starchasersonly on Instagram
Follow @PimpYourBrilliance on Instagram
Get featured use #pimpyourbrilliance
Get Show Merchandise- keepchasingthestars.com/shop