If you’re struggling to connect with your community than this week’s episode is perfect for you. I’m chatting with personal branding strategist Maya Elious. Maya teaches experts how to create curriculum-based content to grow & monetize their online brand. She’s a genius when it comes to creating content that builds community and converts.
In this episode, we dive into Maya’s humble beginnings on MySpace, her best tips for creating consistent content, the importance of setting boundaries and how she plans to impact 1,000 women.
- Maya’s college experience
- Dealing with a lack of family support
- Tips for creating consistent content
- The different ways Maya makes money
- Challenges of being an entrepreneur
PIMP YOUR BRILLIANCE ACTION CHALLENGE:
- Join Maya’s Facebook Group
- Decide on your focus for the next 90-days
- Decide what you need to invest in to go further
- Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind By Joseph Murphy
- The E-myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
CONNECT WITH MAYA:
Website | Instagram | Twitter