Digital products are still one of the most versatile ways to make money with your creative business. You can create them for every niche online business and at a variety of price points.
Digital products are still high in demand and they can add value to your business.
The key to creating a successful (aka profitable) digital product is nailing down 3 crucial pieces of information. That’s what I’m breaking down today!
In this episode, I’m sharing 3 things you must know before creating a digital product.
#1 Who you want to help
- What are there qualities? (attributes or characteristics)
- What circumstances affect the way they live or work?
- How do they spend their days?
- What are they working towards?
- How are they getting in their own way?
#2 How you’re going to help them
- What is the problem?
- Why are they struggling with this?
- Why haven’t they fixed this problem on their own?
#3 What it looks like once their problem is solved?
- Aim for a specific solution
- Before and after transformation
- What was their life like before they worked with you? What is it like afterwards?
- How do they feel?
- What are they able to do now that they couldn’t do before?