In this episode of Pimp Your Brilliance, I’m answering questions from the community about everything from how to market yourself online to my own business journey.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- How do I market myself online in my industry?
- How can I ensure I don’t copyright anything at all?
- What’s the best non-social media platform to sell or market on?
- How do you remain consistent when you aren’t seeing results and at what point do you decide that you need to change the trajectory?
- How have you streamlined different aspects of your business?
- When did you know you wanted to be an entrepreneur? What has your career journey looked like? What is your vision for your business?
- How do you block out all the gurus? I have so much advice in my head its hard to do anything without feeling like I’m not doing it “right”?
- Which comes first getting systems for personal organization or the ideal product or giving away info to build engagement + followers or mastery of the tech you need to make monetization work?
- I have plenty of ideas but I don’t have an ‘audience’ per se. Should we focus first on building an audience around a specific niche or ask the small audience we have now what they’d be interested in?
- How do you budget marketing into your plan?
Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a question. These were so good. If you have a question that you’d like to have answered on the podcast, you can send it to me here.
Join the Brilliance Lounge
Follow the show on Instagram @pimpyourbrilliance